A Quick Look at WNC Insurance Services, Inc.
STRENGTH - "We harness the energy of a young startup while tapping the wisdom of a mature company, to act swiftly but decide thoughtfully."
- Backed by the world's sixth largest Property & Casualty insurance company, Tokio Marine Group
- Over 50 years of insurance industry experience with more than 30 years of providing insurance solutions to financial institutions
- More than 25 years of providing insurance tracking and outsourcing services to lenders and servicers
- More than 25 years of experience in voluntary optional products and direct marketing of a wide range of affinity products (WNC Direct Marketing Group)
- Largest Flood, Excess Flood and Wind contract holder of Lloyd’s of London in the U.S.
- Long-term relationships with “A” rated domestic and international insurance carriers
SERVICE - "We simplify processes to amplify gains."
- More than 2,000 mortgage and consumer lending and loan servicing clients nationwide for lender placed insurance and full insurance tracking services
- Business centers in South Pasadena, CA, Dallas, TX, Milwaukee, WI and Miami, FL
- Sales and servicing executives in Los Angeles, Dallas, Milwaukee and Orlando
- Proprietary web-based iClient® application for convenient, on time, and real time risk management
- Wholly owned adjusting company (Precise Adjustments, Inc.) for professional claims services
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 certified controls for security of data and processing systems
SPECIALTY - "We help you manage your risks with insurance solutions, not pre-packaged processes."
- Pioneered lender-placed flood insurance in 1981
- Pioneered lender-placed excess flood insurance in 1995
- Pioneered lender-placed wind insurance in 1998
- Launched private flood insurance in 2000 to serve CA and FL homeowners
- Introduced single-policy private commercial flood insurance for small and mid-sized businesses in 2010
- Launched the industry's first customer centric lender placed insurance alternative HomeownerSelect® for more comprehensive coverage at a reduced price
- Revenue-generating insurance and non-insurance products for financial institutions